e-Bench™ has a comprehensive range of graphing options for the production and presentation of data. All data may be viewed as financials, kWh or other units, kVA or other peak charges and CO2e (where applicable).
Graphs are available as line graphs, scatter graphs, bar graphs, pie graphs – all available in either two or three dimensions. Graphing options include:
- Consumption of the complete organisation (this feature aggregates all metered energy consumption right across the organisation, i.e. electricity, natural gas, LPG, gasoline, diesel, coal and wood);
- Consumption of the complete organisation by source meter;
- Consumption of the complete organisation by energy and utility type;
- Consumption by business or management groups;
- Consumption by individual meters;
- Consumption at all levels, i.e. organisational, business unit and individual meters against default external factors such as mean temperatures, hours of darkness, rainfall;
- Consumption at all levels, i.e. organisational, business unit and individual meters against user specified KPI or activity data sets;
- Graphing and reporting against targets with cumulative summary reporting being fully supported.
- Performance contracting graphing and reporting – adjusted for climatic variations and changes to a users parameters.