ERNZ can fulfil the role of energy & utility manager for companies where it is not cost effective to retain a full time specialist on staff. In fact due to many of the strategic tasks associated with energy management such as developing energy & utility management plans it has been found that unless the resource is dedicated to managing energy and utilities they will be often overwhelmed by operational issues.
If a company does employ an energy manager, ERNZ can provide assistance with expertise as required.
Clients have gained significant additional value to their business through:
- Obtaining competitive delivered energy & utility costs to their site(s);
- Better management of their utility accounts, especially as ERNZ has its own software system called e-Bench™;
- Better management of energy & utility usage on site through monitoring and targeting programmes in conjunction with management, further reducing delivered energy costs to the site;
- Improved energy efficiency and lower production costs as a result of implementing cost effective recommendations from energy & utility management programmes;
- Reduced energy consumption;
- Increased engagement from staff and an appreciation that the organisation cares for the environment;
- Higher staff productivity and lower rates of churn;
- Enhanced reputation in the market and with key stakeholders;
- Improve competitiveness in market place; and
- Higher company margins and hence profits.